English and FIGS EU texts freelance translators
OMADA is looking for experienced freelance English & FIGS into Greek translators/revisers/ MT post-editors of EU texts.
You will be part of our distributed team, working closely with our Project Manager and being responsible for producing high-quality translation and MT-post editing services conforming to ISO 17100:2015 and ISO 18587:2017, within set deadlines and in accordance with the purpose of each project, including the linguistic conventions of the target language and relevant project specifications.
- Translate various EU texts including vacancy notices, website content, press releases, reports and white papers.
- Revise already translated texts
- Understand and correctly comply with OMADA’s linguistic processes and procedures as well as each project’s requirements as per the EU style guide
- Meet the required standards for quality, throughput and delivery deadlines
- Manage terminology effectively
- Use translation tools to improve quality and increase productivity
- Check your translations before final delivery to the Project Manager
The minimum qualifications to provide translation services to OMADA conforming to the ISO 17100 International Standard must meet the following criteria:
- A recognised graduate qualification in translation or a recognised graduate qualification in any other field from an institution of higher education
- At least 2 to 5 years of full-time professional experience in translating
- Well organized and able to follow methodology
- Detail oriented
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Knowledge of SDL Trados Studio (2017-2019-2021)